Our Brokerage Policies
Please be aware of the following:
- Due to the costs of importing a JDM vehicle, Midnight Motors requires a minimum purchase budget of $5500.
- Midnight Motors does not provide financing of any kind. All buyers must have the necessary budget amount prepared before enlisting our services. We are happy to discuss the budget necessary and the specifics of the vehicle(s) you are interesting in purchasing on an appointment basis. To schedule an appointment, please call our office.
- A deposit is required to enlist our services. This deposit is required in order to protect our time and our Japan Team's time, in addition to being necessary to cover the cost of bidding on auction vehicles. For most entry-level JDM vehicles, a deposit of $1000 is sufficient. For vehicles exceeding $10,000, please contact us. The deposit is 100% refundable for up to 10 business days. You may request a refund at any time, minus any merchant fees we incur. Beyond the 10 business day period, a fee of 25% applies to cover Midnight Motor's time in searching for a suitable vehicle.
- Midnight Motors does not provide temporary license plates. Buyers are fully responsible for coordinating vehicle transportation after it is released by US Customs and picked up from the Port of Baltimore. We will make every effort to accommodate the shipping company of your choice, or assist you in loading the vehicle onto a rented or owned vehicle trailer.
- Midnight Motors remits $100 referral payments for clients who refer someone else to us that purchases a vehicle.